Wednesday 21 October 2015

Logo Design Project



Above is my final decision for my combined logo. Now I was debating between two designs. I wasn't sure if I wanted the name of my company printed on my box or coming out of my box. I made two variants and I just decided to post them both.






Here is my final for my pictographic, (top) and the designs for my pictographic (bottom). When I started this project I had the idea for a brown box in mind from the beginning so I didn't test with colours very much. I tried a few variations for the black and white colour scheme however and it ended up looking really cool. In terms of the greyscale variant I actually tried using the gradient tool but it didn't turn out very nice. I ended up going with the Fog Grey Box, the Monochrome Box and the classic brown box.








For my typographic, I had started with some random font like, marker felt or something. While I was brainstorming I realized that the word "scattered" starts with s and ends in d, and the other way around for "dreams". Once I realized this I eliminated one of the "d's" completely and connected the two words. For the font I decided on Bauhaus 93, which is the Amiibo Font. 




This is the original Image



No comments: